Some of our services and/or information requests require you to register for an account and/or provide personal information. We may use that information to provide the service or fulfill the information you requested.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
-We have your consent.
-We provide such information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing personally identifying information on our behalf.
-When we may be required by law to disclose your personal information to protect our legal rights. We may disclose certain information to credit bureaus and similar organizations, and otherwise when permitted by law. For example, this may include:
- A disclosure in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- A fraud investigation;
- Recording of deeds of trust and mortgages in public records;
- An audit or examination.
If you were referred to us from an affiliate, we may periodically share this information with the referring affiliate.
We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which we or our agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
We may share aggregated information with others.
We are committed to preventing others from authorizing access to your customer information, and we maintain procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We take several steps to protect the customer information we have about you, including the following:
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information;
- We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide you with the best possible products and services;
- We require outside companies and independent contractors to whom we provide customer information for marketing, servicing or processing purposes to enter into a confidentiality agreement that restricts the use of such information to be used for specific purposes as intended, and prohibits the independent use of such information;
- We update and test our technology on a regular basis in order to improve the protection of customer information;
- We have internal procedures that limit access to customer information to only those members who are considered “authorized” personnel.
To Learn More
If you have any questions about your personal or account information or about our privacy policies and practices, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org