Accelerate Your Path to Angel Investment
Join one of several select groups of startup CEOs who meet twice a month to receive business coaching, targeted advice, and personal guidance from Bryan Brewer, Founder of Business Plans Northwest.
Contact Bryan Brewer at email@example.com or 206-527-3168 to register.
Our meeting experience is also designed to leverage the power of the group for mutual feedback, cross-fertilization of ideas, and business networking.
As a startup CEO, you will experience many benefits of this expert-led coaching group:
- Gain confidence about your business model and funding strategy
- Learn what works (and doesn’t work) when raising angel funding
- Practice your pitch and get feedback on your business plan
- Develop a strategy for finding and courting angel investors
- Access local resources for specific startup business needs
- Connect with like-minded individuals on the same path
“I’ve found my time in our group to be time well spent. It’s fascinating to hear about our fellow group members’ experiences, and the support is really valuable. I also really appreciate the expertise you provide and your straight forward approach. Before I met you I was dreading the whole fund raising aspect and now I’m excited about it.”
– Tricia Tomlinson, Staging & Design Network
Meetings — twice monthly (2½ hours each meeting)
Group Size — maximum 10 participants per group
Cost — $195 per month (no long-term commitment)
Current Funding Quest groups:
(Note: Coaching Groups will resume in July 2013)
|Group||Meeting Times||Location||Current Status
(as of April 23, 2013)
|Seattle "A"||The 2nd and 4th TUESDAY of the|
month, 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
821 2nd Ave
Seattle WA 98104
July 9, 2013
July 23, 2013
Each group is strictly limited to 10 participants.
ADVANCE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
For more information, see Coaching Group FAQs.
Contact Bryan Brewer at firstname.lastname@example.org or
206-527-3168 to reserve your space.
Funding Quest is a trademark of Funding Quest, LLC.